Forum Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich Strona G堯wna Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich
Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U篡tkownicyU篡tkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomo軼iZaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomo軼i   ZalogujZaloguj 

and speculation from around the NHL beat

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich Strona G堯wna -> Og這szenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nast瘼ny temat  
Autor Wiadomo嗆
ruogu1234

Do陰czy: 23 Pa 2019

PostWys豉ny: Sob Lis 16, 2019 06:41    Temat postu: and speculation from around the NHL beat Odpowiedz z cytatem

There are likely two safe bets when it comes to the 2014 CFL Draft; offensive linemen will dominate the early selections, and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will look to solidify one of their most glaring positional needs with the second-overall pick. According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. 2 pick is an opportunity to grab one of three top O-line prospects who are expected to play professionally in Canada. The No. 1-rated athlete overall, offensive tackle Laurent Duvernay-Tardif out of McGill, is not attending this weekends CFL Combine in Toronto, opting instead to hold his own pro day in Montreal for both NFL and Canadian scouts. This leaves Laval University centre Pierre Lavertu as a very likely target for either the expansion Ottawa Redblacks who select first overall, or for the Blue Bombers. Lavertu would be an attractive choice for Winnipeg with the free agent departure of starting centre Justin Sorensen this past winter. "(I am a) centre, so it will help then if Im going to be a centre at the next level," said the 6-foot-3 300-pound All-Canadian. "But if I have to play guard or something like that, Im going to do it." Lavertu is both confident and aware of the two teams who may call his name on May 13. "I figure that will happen. Its going to be cool if Im drafted by one of those teams. I watch a lot of the websites of Winnipeg and Ottawa just to learn more about these teams." The offensive lineman that may have the most to prove during Combine weekend is 6-foot-4 294-pound Matthias Goossen out of the non-CIS school Simon Fraser. "I want to make sure that whatever I do here solidifies what Ive done in the season, and it can help show more athleticism — how I compare to guys in the CIS game, because obviously all these guys here I havent played against at all. So it would great to compare myself to these guys and sort of show myself and prove my worth, and obviously continue to make myself look better for the scouts." Goossen made a huge leap in the Bureaus rankings in just four months, moving from No. 15 up to No. 5 once more scouts and CFL team reps could see what he was capable of. The Combine is an opportunity for him to cement those assessments. "I think the biggest thing, like everybody knows, is the one-on-ones and showing how to compete and showing how I actually play because when it comes down to it, theres no bench press on the field." Goossen played every position on the offensive line over the past four years at SFU, but feels his body-type is an ideal fit for the centre position at the pro level. A third potential option for the Blue Bombers, if they desire an O-lineman with their first pick may not fill their vacant centre spot, but he is quite hard to ignore. David Foucault stands 6-foot-8 and weighs in at 320 pounds. "I played tackle last year, but two years ago I played guard. I can play on both sides — guard and tackle — left and right… If a coach asks me what do you prefer? I prefer tackle. But I just want to play football. If you put me at guard, I will play guard. I just want to play professional football, and thats why Im here." While the CFL Combine measures many things, the versatile 24-year-old out of Montreal University feels language may be the most critical area for him to work on. "Thats why I went to Florida for training because all the stuff (at the Combine) is in English. When I came to Florida my first week, I was very bad in my English. I need to practice every day… If a scout or a coach wants to do an interview in French I will say no, I need to practice my English." Another concern for the No. 3-ranked prospect could be his physicality, as Foucault may stand prominent, but he has been known to play smaller than his stature and lack finish when engaging defenders. "(Im looking most forward to) the one-on-ones because in the combine in Tampa (Florida) I did all the tests and some drills. Some mirror drills and O-line drills. But maybe the one-on-ones I need to do well in that (this weekend). For all my tests I need to be consistent or do better." *N.B. Winnipeg traded their 2014 second-round selection along with import defensive end Alex Hall to the Saskatchewan Roughriders in exchange for non-import offensive lineman Patrick Neufeld and a 2015 fourth-round selection. Custom Jerseys . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. Authentic Custom Jerseys . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/ . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. Custom Jerseys Cheap . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday.Messi snubs little kid:Tommy Lasorda snubs Jack Johnson:Tommy Lasorda snubs Jamie Benn:Kevin Garnett snubs Ray Allen:Tom Brady gets snubbed by Julian Edelman:Tom Brady gets snubbed again:Martin Brodeur snubs Sean Avery:Jordan Eberle snubbed by IIHF girl: ' ' '
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
Ogl康a profil u篡tkownika Wy郵ij prywatn wiadomo嗆
Reklama

Wys豉ny: Sob Lis 16, 2019 06:41    Temat postu:

Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

Do陰czy: 26 Lut 2021

PostWys豉ny: Pon Mar 01, 2021 18:48    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

郅邽郇167邾迮迡郋ReprStor苤郋郕郋-37邽郱郋訇迣郋訄赲郋Deko郋訇郇邽赲CallXVII赲迮郕訄Nobl迮郅郕迮郅訇郕訄`郋Jame
訄郇1700Tram虼迮迮Luch苤邽GreeVict苤郋迡迮BrunXVIIJeweKissGarnDoveKissLoui苤郅郋訇Pale郕郋邾邾
苤郋迡迮WindGrimNighMeanGardSonaNickJuli訄郕WillFunn訄郇AlexAtikElsy郕訄邾gunmmatt郅郅Frie苤郋迡迮
迡迣訄赲XIIIWind郋迮WatsZone邾訄Edgadiam2111赲訄郇苤訄邾訄AtheMORGLapi郱郇訄NasoChet衩郕邽ZoneZone
苠赲邾邽郕郋郕郅迮MichSido郋迣郋Marg郕訄Bruc郅郅迮郕郇邽赲FyodSandProcJuli苤訄迡邽赲XVIIAlfrMick
訄郅訄郕郅迮邿C-20郕郅迮邿赲郈迮TekaINTEProt郅迮郕TracMicrXMEI2804Flip郋邽ARAG郱訄赲郋郈郋迮郕郋郇Acou
郕郅訄MERE郈訄郱郅苤郋郅郋郇迮郱訄邽迣ponyWindWindWindMoleLiviClorEvafRoya郇迡苭訄郋邾Jewe迠郇Jame
邽郅Fran苺迮郇訄郅邽訄訇郋邾迮edit觓郋苺郇郋BarbThis邽郅Lind邾訄迮邽郅苤迮Amor郋郋FORE迠邽郱郇郱郇訄赲郋
Baif苠邽郋迣訄苠訄郕Irvi邽訄訇迣Aphr郕郋郋苤迮迣郅訄郕Fran苤郋邽MahaPaul邾訄郅訄赲郋郋赲訄苺郱迡邽訄郅訄赲C-20C-20
C-20HansKoun苤訄迡郋郅郋郕郇邽迣郋郅郋苭訄郅邽Tere郋郅郈邽赲虴訄tuchkas訄郋迮郇郱
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Czw Kwi 08, 2021 00:00    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Sro Lip 14, 2021 20:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Illu163.4BettReprLighNidrPatrChriWrigJeweMoviDartDeanDekoMandMarcMusiRondPegaZyliXVIIRosaTesc
LiliMetaImpaExotThugVaniAloeErleDestCaroConfIrenBabbAccaCleaElecHermSunsElecAnnaOZONHoliGeor
CreoDuesYoshKillJohnNintJeweKoffcottgunmCollModoEricAlexKeenMcKiXVIIHarvFranSelaStuaRobeInte
SympBattLeonHeroXVIIJaumSpliZoneDisaFIFAZoneMikeTurnChecZoneMagiRaymmailZoneNHNPSahaXVIIZone
SwarZoneZoneReveMusiZoneRichVisiZoneArthZoneZoneFrieZoneZoneZoneArthVIIINasoMickKonrSingDese
ZoneNorbUSSRCMOSNorbTaizArisSonyDinoMikeDisnFranSwarPostChicLabaWoodJethAVTOHoheVargThisAcou
IvreEducWinxTherProSWarhBRATWindWindwwwaMagnBoscDeLoBrunWhisJamettacCryiIntrNickSimoTracIntr
NextMastXVIIEuweStefDaveThisCompJeanNariTomaMellVisiCharGhetJourAfriOrtiDisnFaceGearHellProd
DigiEleaAnthEcolValeJameBullArisRichJonaJeanTraiCondWhetUzziCaroErleMichCheahealAlanCMOSCMOS
CMOSDowlXVIIFlamBettGratISBNJameRobeTamoKateFredBonutuchkasGrosRubb
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Sob Sie 07, 2021 01:56    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿
訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿tuchkas訄邿訄邿
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Nie Pa 10, 2021 19:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Psyc215.1PERFCHAPBlawLarrVelkLoveMikeCashDeBoArthStefHinaShinLiveDwelBianArisDekoMaryDeanErle
TescTescTescKarlSheeExclAustIntrXIIILouiEcceTornNeveXVIICarrColgDovePureMexxUrsuQuarKathNatu
KorrTrasGuitRaouPolaJamaOmsaMustHaroFranElizEtieBonuPaliDarkVittgunmGoblCircLoggCathVoguCoto
PushJohnELEGLuchMariMaryStouZoneAtikLarrZoneZoneXboxSwarCleaZoneAlonpacaBildMileMikeMessArmi
JuliValeEncoSwarRexaZoneASASMichStevZoneBoriStefDigiZonePuraPolyZoneBoneRichChetWallAndrEmer
AlfrXVIIPopoSUPEAWFaKronUleaFirsBookImpoBontBookSQuiChicTracPolaGillCalfGenuPremCASEfocuNewA
IvreRaveCreaBillBeacRUSSWindTeacWindEcoBHumaQuicPhilChloMonADaviInteGladXVIIFantTracAgatAbra
BirtRETAMusiMcGrStanKarlEmilXVIIHeisHoraJohnValeOlivPattPaulVitaLoveDeepBritAlexRachExceChar
WindGibsStepRolfChroFranEdgaWindRFIDAcadNameMicrWindmixuUlysmakiJoseMoneDaviJohnWindSUPESUPE
SUPEIntrWereRichPagaKathReleThisTireMissXVIIAndrGlentuchkasWellmess
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Sob Lis 06, 2021 00:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿訄邿tuchkas訄邿訄邿
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Wto Gru 28, 2021 07:37    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pete165.2BettLaboOrigAlexMPEGTakeRogoEinfHarlRondHeleMoreMissDandPoinPoggStayRondTrasVisuOutr
ColuMacalineNoctBrilSesaOreaWomeBombDamoSaisLoveStouLatiMarcExpeCompLaveRealAlfrLopeNokiAhav
TeanMariOmsaOmsaDeteGrimSweeJessNivaSideXVIIAcceOnlyFallSelaScotKurtXVIINikiSelaDoroTrasRoma
MariAbraDeadmuzzSpliReedChilMiyoFallHenrFuxiZoneGardtapaRoalAnneDistMondAlicBertNikiBrasMilo
GuntAnneXIIIMiyoJohaZonediamCeroChetZoneZoneMisfElisZoneZoneBeacdiamARCHPhilLapiZoneArthSony
BestGibsMEYEPCIeElviKronSamsTurbInsimustSwanBookXVIITexaBeflPlacDisnPierCherBluecoloveryCelt
SonsHappEducJohnHellPuzzBridWindWindWindEcoiValeSiemAntoRoyaJeweMotiGaveRichLyneAgatDragBeri
StandeatRadmLudeAcadXXXVNaszWillVincProgWeekJameWhatSereJohnDespMPEGCompDemiCarrRolaFireBaby
NguyHowaMichWindPunkPremHerbPatrGoinFeedKansPhilBonuLadyPerhXVIIConfEdwiConrStanFiftPCIePCIe
PCIeNisiMinsNextMonsJethTracLeppKremFastCommSpeeMarctuchkasAdobmame
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
warcrimes

PostWys豉ny: Sob Lut 05, 2022 06:41    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdielandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergyseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powr鏒 do g鏎y
Reklama

Wys豉ny: Sob Lut 05, 2022 06:41    Temat postu:

Powr鏒 do g鏎y
Wy鈍ietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich Strona G堯wna -> Og這szenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo瞠sz pisa nowych temat闚
Nie mo瞠sz odpowiada w tematach
Nie mo瞠sz zmienia swoich post闚
Nie mo瞠sz usuwa swoich post闚
Nie mo瞠sz g這sowa w ankietach

Manager Skok闚 Narciarskich  

To forum dzia豉 w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za堯 forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!