Forum Manager Skoków Narciarskich Strona Główna Manager Skoków Narciarskich
Manager Skoków Narciarskich

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and Sydney with two different partners

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manager Skoków Narciarskich Strona Główna -> Polska
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 04:31    Temat postu: and Sydney with two different partners Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich will miss Wednesday nights game against the Indiana Pacers after undergoing what the team is calling a minor medical procedure.Popovich also is expected to miss Fridays home game against Sacramento. Assistant Ettore Messina will run the team in Popovichs absence.Its not what you want, but the good thing is that obviously its nothing big or you would not see me here so relaxed, Messina said.The 65-year-old Popovich is in his 18th season as head coach of the Spurs.Messina becomes the first European-born coach to run an NBA team in the regular season. Referred by many as the Coach Pop of Europe, Messina is in his first season with the Spurs after a successful international career.Obviously, hes an international basketball legend, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. I dont really know that much more about him other than hes highly, highly respected.Messina is a two-time Euroleague coach of the year and also has coached in Russia, Italy and Spain. He served as a coaching consultant for the Los Angeles Lakers in 2011-12.Everybody here tells me from Day One to feel very comfortable, Messina said of San Antonio.In recent seasons, his name was raised as a candidate to become the first European coach to become a head coach in the NBA.David Blatt beat him to it, coming over from Israel this year to coach the Cleveland Cavaliers. But Blatt is American born.Messina coached the Spurs in a 121-90 preseason loss to Phoenix on Oct. 16 when Popovich opted to stay at home.I am terribly scared, Messina said of his regular-season debut. I am average scared. Not scared at all. You pick up the (one you want).Im trying to think what Pop would have said to you. I havent thought about (being the first European-born coach in the NBA), honestly. You try to stay focused on what you have to do, thats it. There is already enough to think about. The rest will stay for the record, for the good memory to tell my grandkids when I will be home in front of the fireplace, I will tell the story.Vogel jokingly said Messina should toss aside all of the coaching strategies Popovich has used in leading the Spurs to five NBA championships.Thats what I would do, he said. Pops stuff is terrible, it doesnt really work. So, honestly, I would go away from that, especially for tonights game. Nike Air Max 270 Wholesale . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Air Max 270 React Cheap . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-china-yeezy-boost.html . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Wholesale .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Mike Piazza is back with the New York Mets, working as a spring training instructor. The 12-time All-Star is tutoring Travis dArnaud and the teams other catchers. He says "This is fun for me." The 45-year-old hit .308 with 427 homers with 1,355 RBIs dduring a 16-year career with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Florida Marlins, Mets, San Diego Padres and Oakland Athletics.dddddddddddd He received votes on 62.2 per cent of Hall of Fame ballots in voting announced in January, 49 shy of the 75 per cent necessary for induction. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 04:31    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manager Skoków Narciarskich Strona Główna -> Polska Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: